What are the matters needing attention in indoor use of high temperature furnace
What should I pay attention to when using high-temperature furnace indoors? High-temperature furnace is an industrial furnace that uses electric current to heat the electric heating element or heating medium in the furnace to heat the workpiece or material. Industrial resistance furnaces are divided into two categories, periodic operating furnaces and continuous operating furnaces. They have unique characteristics, simple structure, uniform furnace temperature, easy control, good heating quality, no smoke, no noise, etc., but the usage fee is higher. Use high-temperature resistance furnaces and other high-temperature furnaces to strictly follow the safe operation process to ensure the safety of personnel and avoid damage to the furnace body and workpieces.
Process before work:
1. Check whether the furnace is clean, clean up debris, and ensure that the furnace is clean.
2. Check the furnace wall and whether the furnace bottom plate is broken or damaged.
3. The installation and tightening of resistance wire and thermocouple lead rod, check whether the meter is normal.
4. Check whether the resistance furnace door switch is flexible. What to pay attention to
5. After ensuring that everything is normal, start to put the workpiece.
1. Make sure that the power is off when placing the workpiece.
2, Handle with care to avoid damaging electric heating elements, furnace floor, etc.;
3. It is strictly forbidden to put wet workpieces. The workpieces heated in the furnace and the electric heating elements should be kept at a distance of 50-70mm; the workpieces should be placed neatly and should not be stacked too high to avoid damage to the thermowell 4. Check various instruments during work If the instrument is abnormal, repair it in time.
5. When the furnace temperature is above 700℃, the furnace door is not allowed to cool down or out of the furnace, so as not to shorten the furnace life due to sudden cooling.
Process after work:
1, cut off the power
2, Handle the workpiece gently, and make sure not to damage the furnace body and the workpiece.
3. Reinstall the furnace and repeat the above procedure. High temperature furnace required for indoor use
4. Clean up the debris inside to ensure clean.
5. Pay attention to daily maintenance work.
6. Pay attention to indoor air circulation
1200℃ High Pressure Tube Furnace
atmosphere heat treat furnace
High temperature intelligent box furnace
Multi temperature zone high temperature box furnace